SUNRISE ORCHARDS COVID-19 RESPONSE
Sunrise Orchards will open Monday August 24, 2020, a week later than anticipated, due to the late spring we had. We understand the uncertainty of the times we are living in right now with COVID-19. There is nothing more important to us then you, our customers, remaining safe through this unique time.
As we all know, this is an unprecedented and stressful time. We realize there may be frustration and moments such as “why is it taking so long to check out.” We thank you for your patience and kindness, when you experience a hiccup along the way. Please bear with us, as we plot our course through the changing dynamics of the 2020 Season. We will continue to put into action, procedures and cautions to keep our customers and staff safe.
We cannot begin to describe how thankful we are and have always been, for the support of our loyal customers. Please know our goal is to bring you the very best apples and orchard experience.
We are looking forward to brighter days ahead when we can again focus on fun and bringing a lifetime of positive memories to the families we serve. Thank you for your support and business. We look forward to your return visit to Sunrise Orchards.
The health, safety, and well-being of everyone visiting Sunrise Orchards is our top priority. Here are just some of the precautionary measure’s you can expect when visiting:
- We will be making it a priority to exceed the state guidelines for all food preparation and food handling.
- We are disinfecting and sanitizing all common areas.
- Staff are required to wear masks or face shields.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be throughout the property.
- The event schedule has been updated for your protection.
- There will be no apple or food samples and no single serve donuts, coffee, or hot cider.
- The Sunrise Family Park will be closed this season.
- The Dog walk area will be open.
- Doors will open to customers over 60 years old at 8 am and to the general public at 9 am.
- Masks are strongly encouraged, however not required. This is an effort to protect our valuable employees.
- The number of customers allowed in doors, may be limited to comply with local rules.
- Please observe 6-foot social distance.
- Feel free to use any of our open areas for a socially distanced picnic.
- Motorcycle parking will be moved this year to the south lot.