Just in time for fall are these delicious yams just waiting for you to cook them up! Here's a recipe you may want to make.
Apple Sweet Potato Bake
- 3 cups sliced peeled cooked sweet potatoes
- 3 cups sliced peeled tart apples (about 2 large)
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter
- In a greased 1-1/2-qt. baking dish, layer half of the sweet potatoes and apples. In a small bowl, combine the brown sugar, nutmeg, allspice, salt and pepper; sprinkle half over apples. Dot with half of the butter. Repeat layers.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 15 minutes. Baste with pan juices. Bake, uncovered, 15 minutes longer or until apples are tender.
To discover when our apple varieties are ready for sale, sold out, and their best use, by clicking on the Apple Availability link here: www.sunriseapples.com/content/apple-availability
To stay up-to-date, check out our latest news and happenings on our website blog https://www.sunriseapples.com/blog/
We'd love to have you join our email list, where we send the best apple news around, specials and event information: https://www.sunriseapples.com/join-mailing-list.php.
August, September, October: 9am - 5pm DAILY
November, December: 9am - 4pm DAILY (closed Thanksgiving Day)
Senior Shopping: 8am - 9am DAILY
Retail Season 8/24/2020 - 12/18/2020
Online Store open 24/7
48340 State Hwy 171
Gays Mills, WI 54631
NOTE: Our Facebook page is still having technical difficulties. We are unable to update it or check messages at this time. Please use our website blog for current information. We apologize for this inconvenience.