It's a SOOOO Gouda Apple Dip
- 2 oz Gouda cheese, cut into 1/4-inch cubes/pieces
- 1 Gala, Golden Delicious apple, (or similar apple) cut into 1/4-inch cubes
- 2 TBSP toasted pine nuts
- 1/4 or 1/2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 2 TBSP apricot preserves or marmalade
- Pinch of kosher salt & black pepper
- Gala, Honeycrisp, Golden Delicious apples, sliced thick for dipping
Place apples and cheese in small bowl. Add mustard, pine nuts, preserves and seasoning. Stir.
Let mixture rest for a minute for the flavors to blend. Serve with thick apple slices or crackers—or both.
Recipe courtesy of U.S. Apple Association