Here's a delicious recipe from the Recipe Section on the Sunrise Orchards website. To explore our other recipes visit: www.sunriseapples.com/recipes
Cranberry Apple Relish
Total Time: 35 minutes
This cranberry and apple relish add vivid color to fall harvest meals, and is a nice change of pace from jellied cranberry sauces for Thanksgiving or Christmas holiday meals. Add your choice of Sunrise Orchards apples, maple syrup and cranberries to complete this dish!
- 12 ounces fresh Sunrise Orchards cranberries
- 4 medium sweet apples, peeled and diced
- ¼ cup maple syrup or agave nectar
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon ground ginger
- Pinch of allspice or nutmeg
- ¼ cup golden or dark raisins, optional
Combine all the ingredients except the raisins in a large saucepan. Stir together.
- Bring to a rapid simmer, then lower the heat, cover, and simmer gently until the cranberries have burst and the apples are tender, about 20 to 25 minutes.
- Stir in the optional raisins and allow to cool, uncovered. Taste and add a bit more maple syrup or agave, if you’d like it to be a bit sweeter. Transfer to a serving container and serve at room temperature
We're Open Daily!
AUG 15 - OCT 31: 9am - 5 pm ~ NOV 1 - DEC 22: 9am - 4 pm ~ DEC 23: 9 am - Noon
Senior Shopping: 8am - 9am (Closed Thanksgiving)
Sunrise Orchards, Inc.
48340 State Hwy 171
Gays Mills, WI 54631